Do Omega Fish Oils for Dogs Help?
Yes, it helps with a variety of conditions!
Omega fish oils for dogs promotes a healthy skin & shiny coat
Veterinarians have discovered that fatty acids in a dog’s diet are important in developing a healthy skin and coat. More recently, Vets have seen improvements in allergies, joint health, inflammation control, cardiovascular health and the function of body organs. Most of your dog’s essential fatty acids are obtained through their diet as they cannot produce all of the fatty acids they need.
Goodness Gravy is infused with Omega Fish Oil for Dogs that helps with important body functions. Eicosapentaenoic (EPA) marine fish oil that helps with atopy, arthritis, autoimmune disease, retinoid therapy, seborrhea, decrease cholesterol. Omega-3 Docosahexaenoic (DHA) is also a marine fish oil that helps with atopy, retinoid therapy. Omega-6 helps with dry skin, dull hair coat and seborrhea. We included Vitamin E that assists the efficacy of Omega-3 and Omega-6 to promote a healthy shiny coat.
Fatty acid supplements can positively affect several of your dog’s systems and conditions. Omega Fish Oil for Dogs help:
- Allergies and autoimmune conditions – when the immune system over-reacts, your dog can develop an allergies or autoimmune conditions. Fatty acids can reduce the harmful effect of these diseases with your dog
- Arthritis – Omega-3 fatty acids may be helpful in reducing arthritic inflammation. Other related inflammation diseases including colitis, inflammatory bowel disease and rheumatoid arthritis may respond to fatty acids
- Skin and Coat – Dull, dry and weak coats can respond to essential fatty acid supplements
- Yeast Infections – it has been shown that the growth of some common yeast infections in dogs has been slowed with the introduction of fatty acids
- Preventing atopy – atopy is an allergy to inhaled substances that include pollens and mold. Some research has shown that fatty acid supplements can act to prevent atopy in developing dogs
- Cardiovascular Support – Some evidence suggest that omega-3 fatty acids may prevent certain cardiovascular problems as well in dogs
- Eyes – omega-3 fatty acids are vital for the development of the retina and visual cortex
- Cancer – fatty acids have been shown to slow the development of certain cancers
- Cholesterol – omega-3 fatty acids have been shown to decrease cholesterol
Click for a detailed list of all the important vitamins, nutrient, minerals and enzymes including all the omega fish oils for dogs.